PW Blood Sugar Gold
- Supports normal serum insulin levels
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy triglycerides
- Helps maintain eye and liver health
What is Blood Sugar Gold?
Our unique formula has been developed by our holistic veterinarians to support stable blood sugar levels in dogs. Using effective herbs for blood sugar maintenance, it also contains herbs to support liver and eye health. Used consistently over time, Blood Sugar Gold may assist your dog's body to maintain healthier blood sugar levels.
If your veterinarian wants to know more about this product - download the Professional References.
What is Blood Sugar Gold used for?
Blood Sugar Gold may be used in tandem with other protocols for maintaining healthy canine blood sugar levels. It is imperative to monitor blood sugar levels closely when using natural products that have an affect on blood sugar. Natural products can be surprisingly effective. How quickly your canine responds will be unique, and it is extremely important that blood sugar levels stay within a healthy range.
High blood sugar, as a primary health problem, causes a number of secondary problems to occur, as previously discussed. These include weight gain, thirst and hunger, among others. Once the primary issue begins to stabilize, the secondary issues may also begin to improve.
Before you begin administering Blood Sugar Gold to your dog, please read and follow the cautions.
Can my dog take Blood Sugar Gold with medications?
Blood Sugar Gold may heighten the effect of blood-sugar-lowering drugs. Monitor blood sugar levels closely if administering the product with blood-sugar-lowering drugs. A veterinarian can help to ensure optimal blood sugar levels are maintained. Please feel free to print the BSG Professional Reference and bring it to your next vet appointment, in case your vet has questions about the product.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to taking this product.
Blood Sugar Gold is Formulated With:
- Devil's Club root bark (Oplopanax horridum): This indigenous North American herb has vast uses. Maintenance of normal blood sugar levels is one of its most powerful applications. It has also been used traditionally by First Nations Peoples for the respiratory system, for joints, the digestive system and as a general health tonic.
- Gymnema leaf (Gymnema sylvestre): With the addition of this herb to our formula, there is specific support to the beta cells of the pancreas and also to maintain healthy blood sugar levels immediately following consumption of food.
- Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum): A seed used extensively in India for health and nutrition, recent studies concur that healthy liver and insulin levels may be linked with regular ingestion.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): High in inulin, Burdock has been used traditionally to support healthy blood sugar levels, support the liver and for good digestion.
- Goat's Rue herb (Galega officinalis): Used and grown in Europe for hundreds of years, this herb may allow the body to better tolerate carbohydrates. It is also one of the main plants used for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Its secondary ability to support the liver makes it a valuable addition to this formula.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale): Both leaf and root are commonly used in herbal formulas; however, we have used only the root in Blood Sugar Gold. The root's therapeutic actions are as a pancreatic regulator, cholagogue, for pancreatic and bile duct stimulation, and portal circulation.
- Bilberry fruit (Vaccinium officinalis): Rich in anthocyanins, these berries are considered a wonderful food source of antioxidants. The extract is known to affect the tiny blood vessels that supply the eyes. It also shows specific action in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
...491 mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin