Fluid Pet Products Recoverex-Plus is our suggestion for dogs needing to recover naturally from injury or after a surgery. It is a powerful pain relief and anti-inflammatory for times of injury and severe arthritis for dogs. With added Green Lipped Mussel and Hyaluronic Acid.
Recommended Serving for Fluid Recoverex-Plus for Dogs (2 Teaspoon = 10 Grams)
Large breed dogs (90 lbs +) 1 – 1 ½ Teaspoons
Medium Breeds (45-80Lbs) 1 Teaspoon
Small breed dogs (20-40 Lbs) ½ Teaspoon
X-small Breed dogs (Less 20 Lbs) ¼ Teaspoon
Ingredients: Curcumin 95%, Boswellia Serrata Extract, L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, Anti-oxidants Vitamins C & E, MSM, Glucosamine, Yucca Root, Green Lipped Mussel, Hyaluronic Acid. (Pharmaceutical grade or Human Grade material used)
Guaranteed Analysis per 10g (2 tsp):
- Curcumin 95% Extract 1125 mgs, An extract of Tumeric, this is a potent anti-inflammatory supplement which enhances the recovery of damaged tissue and is as effective as cortisone or Metacam, however, they can be associated with significant toxicity, curcumin displays virtually no toxicity, in addition to being a superior anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant to combat free radicals. This remarkable herbal extract can prevent liver damage from toxins and decrease bleeding into the lungs by reducing stress related inflammatory hypertension (elevated blood pressure)
Amino Acids: L-Glutamine 375 mgs & L-Lysine 1900 mgs
Recovery would not be complete without L-Glutamine, a key amino acid for muscle health. The immune system requires glutamine in times of trauma or stress. The demand for this non-essential amino acid increases dramatically when the body is repairing damaged tissue. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that aids in the production of antibodies, hormones, enzymes and helps collagen formation and tissue repair. Deficiency can result in lack of energy and retarded growth.
- Yucca Root 1500 mgs Research supports its effectiveness for various types of arthritis, bursitis, rheumatism and inflammation. Yucca contains high levels of saponins (natural glucides) which are natural pain killers; a precursor to synthetic cortisone.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2500 mgs & MSM 2500 mgs Glucosamine is one of the most effective tissue repair nutrients and has been proven to relieve joint pain, restore connective tissue, reduce inflammation and accelerate the healing process. MSM relieves the pain of strained muscles and over extended joints and can lessen inflammation and muscle spasms. MSM also adds to the benefits of Glucosamine
Boswellia Extract (Boswellia serrata) 325 mgs
Boswellia Extract may open up collateral blood circulation to provide adequate blood supply, thereby maintaining mobility and reducing pain due to stiffness. Boswellic acid possesses anti-inflammatory effects comparable to Metacam and other NSAID’s.
- Vitamin E 1000 mgs & Vitamin C 1250 mgs Vitamin C helps to boost the immune system and Vitamin E aids in the prevention of muscle degeneration and supports a healthy shiny coat.
- Green Lipped Mussel 1425 mg Green Lipped Mussle has been used to help joint pain and arthritis in people for decades and this product is 100% pure New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel powder. The high omega-3 content also helps to fight off various forms of cancer, great for pets' skin and coat, blood circulation, and helps to make bones and teeth stronger.
- Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg Hyaluronic Acid is a component of collagen; this is what makes up synovial fluid, therefore able to help sustain joint mobility and overall health of joints by attracting water to the joints to keep them well lubricated.