Monty's Compostable Corn Starch Poop Bags
Monty's Compostable Cornstarch Dog Poop Bags - 8 Rolls (120 Bags)
Introducing our brand new eco-friendly, biodegradable and home compostable dog poop bags! Our bags have been designed to offer dog owners, sitters and walkers a more eco-friendly alternative to conventional plastic poop bags.
Monty's Cornstarch Poop Bags are made from cornstarch and renewable bio-based plant materials PLA and PBAT and are designed to biodegrade fully when returned to the Earth leaving zero harmful toxins, chemicals or waste behind.
Conventional plastic poop bags can take 500+ years to break down, if ever. Our compostable bags take a maximum of 3-6 months to fully decompose making these an amazing sustainable swap.
Features + Benefits
- BPI® Certified Compostable
- 8 Rolls, 120 bags per box
- Each box lasts roughly 2 months, depending on frequency of use
- 100% plastic free, eco-friendly, biodegradable and compostable
- Packaged in 100% recyclable paper box
- Unscented, fragrance free
- Durable and leak proof, designed to handle even the biggest
- Printed in China
Monty's Bags are made from
- Cornstarch which is the starch derived from corn grain.
- PLA is a renewable bio-based plant material which fully breaks down when returned to the soil, leaving toxins or chemicals behind.
- PBAT or polybutylene adipate terephthalate is renewable bio-based plant material which fully breaks down when returned to the soil, leaving toxins or chemicals behind.
How to responsibly dispose of pet waste
While our dog poop bags are certified home compostable, it does not mean that your municipality waste collection service will accept pet waste as part of your home compost waste collection. For responsible pet waste disposal in your area, please search where you live along with pet waste disposal and you should see whether or not pet waste can be home composted in your area.
To help limit the amount of pet waste ending up in the landfill some other options are flushing the dog poop (never in any bag - it will clog!) down the toilet, using a designated pet waste disposal service (Google search where you live and see if there are services offered in your area) or even creating your own at home designated dog waste composter.
Our dog poop bags are designed to offer a more eco-friendly and plastic free alternative to conventional plastic poop bags so even if you dispose of your dog poop in a garbage can at home or while out and about you can rest easy knowing that the bag will fully break down in a matter of months at a landfill leaving zero waste behind.