Primal Dog Raw Pork Frozen Nuggets
CANINE RAW FROZEN NUGGETS
A complete & balanced raw food diet—without having to grind, chop, measure, or mix the ingredients yourself. Made with high-quality protein and Certified Organic produce, crafted especially for your canine.
- Fresh pork for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids
- Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C, and D
- Finely ground, fresh pork bones for optimum levels of calcium
Pork Hearts, Ground Pork Bones, Pork Livers, Organic Kale, Organic Squash, Organic Celery, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Blueberries, Organic Cranberries, Organic Cilantro, Organic Ginger, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Montmorillonite Clay, Fish Oil, Organic Quinoa, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Ground Alfalfa, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Organic Kelp.
Keep our Raw Frozen foods frozen until ready to use. For best results, thaw Raw Frozen Nuggets in pre-portioned containers in the refrigerator. After portioning, immediately return remaining food in the bag to the freezer.
Thawed Raw Frozen foods will maintain optimum freshness for up to 5 days under refrigeration.
Canine Raw Frozen Nuggets are available in 3 lb resealable bags.
SAFE HANDLING TIPS
Wash all work surfaces, utensils, hands, and food bowls with hot, soapy water after handling raw meats and poultry.
Keep raw meat and poultry away from children and separate from other foods.
PREPARATION & SERVING
Only serve Primal raw foods when completely thawed—frozen foods can be difficult for animals to digest. Never microwave any pet food.
Use stainless steel bowls when feeding any raw product. Other materials, such as plastic and porcelain, are porous and can trap germs over time.
VITAMINS & MINERALS
Calcium 0.49% Phosphorous 0.41% Potassium 0.28% Sodium 0.09% Chloride 0.10% Magnesium 0.03% Iron 72.08 mg/kg Copper 4.04 mg/kg Manganese 2.41 mg/kg Zinc 29.88 mg/kg Iodine 2.30 mg/kg Selenium 0.27 mg/kg Thiamine: B1 3.46 mg/kg Riboflavin: B2 5.61 mg/kg Niacin: B3 78.47 mg/kg Pyridoxine: B6 0.81 mg/kg Vitamin B12 0.08 mg/kg Folic Acid 0.30 mg/kg Pantothenic Acid 41.19 mg/kg Choline 1172.58 mg/kg Vitamin A 4335.71 IU/kg Vitamin D 484.66 IU/kg Vitamin E 77.97 IU/kg CA-to-P ratio: 1.20:1
Linoleic Acid 1.38% Alpha-Linoleic Acid 0.05% EPA + DHA 0.02% Total Omega 3 0.08% Total Omega 6 1.52%
Arginine 0.97% Cystine 0.16% Histidine 0.39% Isoleucine 0.55% Leucine 1.15% Lysine 1.09% Methionine 0.34% Phenylalanine 0.62% Threonine 0.51% Tryptophan 0.18% Tyrosine 0.50% Valine 0.73% Taurine 0.06% CALORIE CONTENT
Calories 33 kcal/oz Calories from Protein 45% Calories from Fat 51% Calories from Carbohydrates 4%
1 ounce = approx. 1 nugget MACRO NUTRIENTS
Protein 16.00% Fat 7% Fiber 0.35% Moisture 73% Ash 2.51% Carbohydrates 1.40%PRIMAL PET FOODS CANINE COMPLETE PORK FORMULA PROVIDES COMPLETE AND BALANCED NUTRITION FOR ALL LIFE STAGES INCLUDING GROWTH OF LARGE SIZE DOGS (70 LBS OR MORE AS AN ADULT) AND IS COMPARABLE IN NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY TO A PRODUCT WHICH HAS BEEN SUBSTANTIATED USING AAFCO FEEDING TESTS.