PW Comfort Gold
- Supports healthy blood flow and movement
- Supports your pet's natural ability to rest well
- Keeps your pet comfortable and content
- No side effects, non-addictive and gentle on the stomach
- Use intermittently, as needed
- Contains certified organic and ethically harvested ingredients
What is Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is a proprietary combination of five herbs that work in unison to soothe your canine in times when discomfort is evident. A cause of discomfort can be associated with normal, daily activity.
What is Comfort Gold used for?
It is difficult to watch, knowing your dog is in obvious discomfort. His or her mobility may be altered and enjoyment of daily activities can be challenged. When your canine is experiencing this, it is nice to know there is a natural supplement that can help. Comfort Gold increases a sense of wellbeing and gentle relaxation, without being sedating. It also supports normal blood flow into all areas of the body. When this happens, nutrients are circulated more widely and cellular waste is carried out for excretion. Comfort Gold supports this normal function of efficient circulation. Your pet may also experience an easy, restful sleep.
Comfort Gold is Formulated With:
- Corydalis tuber (Corydalis yanhusuo): Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, this herb has been used extensively to promote a sense of wellbeing in relation to physical discomfort. It also supports good sleep and normal circulation. It will not cause side effects such as GI bleeding or addiction. It is not damaging to the liver or kidneys. It is one of the best herbs known for powerful, direct action on the central nervous system.
- Fresh Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): This golden herb, a native plant of South Asia, has been used in the health of almost every body system including joints, the digestive system and for the skin. It is also used to support the body's natural responses in circumstances that can lead to discomfort.
- Blue Vervain herb (Verbena hastata): A gentle, restorative tonic herb for the nervous system and physical discomfort perceived through normal feedback responses. This herb supports calmness and positive moods.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis): Ginger is used for a multitude of purposes. Its particular action in this formula is for maintenance of physical responses that can affect muscle health and comfort. Ginger is included at optimal doses to harmonize this formula without being overly spicy to the palate.
- Rosemary herb (Rosmarinus officinalis): A tonic herb for the entire nervous system, Rosemary provides antioxidant properties, calms muscle soreness and supports the body's innate immune response.
...475mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
Can my dog take Comfort Gold with medications?
Do not use with blood-thinners. May change the absorption of pain-relievers and antibiotics.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
Do not use during pregnancy. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.