PW Mushroom Immune Gold
What is Mushroom Immune Gold used for?
The three medicinal mushrooms in Mushroom Immune Gold are powerful antioxidants, decreasing cellular damage due to free radical activity. They are high in certain polysaccharides that increase the activity of natural killer cells and macrophages, making them some of the most powerful, natural ingredients to support normal and healthy white blood cells.
Mushroom Immune Gold helps maintain:
- Resilient immunity
- Resistance to free radical damage
- Healthy lungs and digestion
- Less feelings of stress
- Resistance against infections
- Better detoxification from environmental toxins
- Recovery and wellbeing during chemotherapy and/or radiation therapies
Mushroom Immune Gold is Formulated With:
- Turkey Tail fruiting body and mycelium (Coriolus versicolor): This beautifully shaped polypore has been extensively researched for its significant immune system support, probably more than any other mushroom in the world. In Japan, PSK (a derivative of Turkey Tail comprised of polysaccharides) is an approved product for cancer treatment.
- Maitake fruiting body (Grifola frondosa): Another immune-enhancing medicinal mushroom, Maitake has anti-tumor and anti-viral benefits. It has also been studied for its beneficial effects on blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and its ability to help support normal blood sugar. For this reason, we recommend using caution when administering alongside blood-sugar-lowering medication, as Maitake may enhance its effects.
- Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum): Milk Thistle is a very well-tolerated herb, generally used for liver support. Studies have indicated that its use decreases side effects from chemotherapy and radiation therapies and generally increases quality of life.
- Reishi fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum): A suitable adjunct to standard cancer therapies, Reishi is also indicated for growths and general inflammation. It is one of the prized "king herbs" for reducing stress, maintaining good energy levels, and balancing hormones.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) A small amount of ginger is added to the formula as a "harmonizer", and also for its known anti-bacterial properties.
...2,110 mg per 5 ml (1 teaspoon)
Mushrooms and herbs are certified organic, except for Maitake (conventionally grown).
Natural bacon flavor